- Extreme Performance — Bauk provides higher performance for both static and dynamic content than any other Web server. For example, it's more than 3 times faster than Apache serving same tasks. See our Benchmarks, and BaukBench HTTP/1.1 benchmark tool and compare/verify yourself. Bauk has it's reputation with a reason
- Single-Process Architecture — Architecture with most effective resource utilization. Uses only a single process
- Low Resource Consumption — Bauk can use as little as 10% of system resources compared to Apache in a same configuration and usage pattern. For example, a typical Linux instance consumes around 2MB of memory. Can you say this is efficient? Suitable for dedicated and VPS servers
- Advanced Memory Management — Bauk always returns memory to system. Does not hold unused memory but returns it to system for further use. Set 20MB for FileCache and observe the beast do it's work
- Unlimited simultaneous HTTP connections / clients — Serves any number of simultaneous HTTP connections on a single machine/system without any performance penalty
- Unlimited Virtual Hosts — Serves any number of Virtual Hosts on a single machine/system without any performance penalty
- Dynamic Virtual Hosts — Add/remove hosts on-the-fly simply by adding/removing a directory, ie. www.domain.com → /path/to/www.domain.com/ without server stopping/restarting
- RDP (Reverse Domain Path) Dynamic Virtual Hosts — Ie. www.domain.com → /path/to/com/domain/www/
- OS Support and Portability — Linux and *BSD 32bit/64bit. Bauk requires no configuration, compiles on all systems out of the box in a single "make bauk" command. No dependancies to chase, versions, etc.
- Easy & Intuitive Management
- Stylish / Fancy Package
Bauk HTTP Server Web site is in it's entirety powered by Bauk/GromJS.
print("User_Agent: ", Server.getenv("HTTP_USER_AGENT"), "<br>\n");
print("Remote_IP: ", Server.getenv("REMOTE_ADDR"), "<br>\n");
Remote_IP: 220.127.116.11GromJS Home | Download | GromJS Quick Install